SoSha - Our verdict
Organic social tool. Ensuring that thoughtful campaigners can successfully convey their messages and drive meaningful change.
What are the use cases for campaigners?
Versatile Campaign Management and Toolkit Creation
- Harnessing AI, nonprofits can create and manage multiple social toolkits for various campaigns, eliminating the need for multiple accounts and ensuring centralised storage.
- Keep your messaging on-brand, maintaining a reliable and cohesive online presence.
- Gauge the success of your campaigns with accurate analytics and insights measured with AI.
- Generate compelling and tailored messaging with AI-powered copy recommendations, optimising posts for different audiences and platforms.
- Share toolkits across email, websites, and multiple social media platforms, enhancing the reach and influence of your campaigns.
How do I use it?
Explore SoSha Fundamentals for FAQs and tutorials.
Who’s behind it?
Based in New York, SoSha is made up of a small team with varied backgrounds in tech, marketing and business.
What does it cost?
Their basic plan is free, making the tool accessible and suited to a small project or for those who'd like to try it out first. With five options in total, there's scope to really fine-tune the needs of your organisation when committing to a certain plan.