OpenField - Our verdict
Promising. US focused - transform tactics with streamlined door-to-door canvassing, phonebanking, voter engagement, and naturalistic data capture.
What are the use cases for campaigners?
Naturalistic Data Capture and Analysis
- Generate custom scripts tailored for phone banking or canvassing, ensuring personalised and meaningful dialogue.
- Record and monitor a variety of data, through open-ended notes, email and text opt-ins, support scores, and dropdown lists, enhancing the depth of information gathered.
- Easily track phone conversations integrated with in-person interactions, maintaining a unified profile for each contact.
Intelligent Door-to-Door Canvassing
- Cover an entire city or state with AI-powered turf cutting based on Census blocks, making it simple for your canvassers to navigate.
- Make use of OpenField's national address file to begin knocking without a predefined list.
How do I use it?
Here are some resources and further info for your perusal:
Who’s behind it?
Based in the US, OpenField was launched in 2020.
What does it cost?
For further information on pricing, request a demo.